- Prince Llew ap Fiona is confirmed as ruler of the Barony of the Silver Lion.
- Llew's first Open Court is held; all the councillors save Sir Kellin ap Scathach, Captain of the Guard, swear fealty.
- During the celebration of Prince Llew's ascension, one of the councillors finds the body of an unidentified male Sidhe buried in the garden. In order to better facilitate the investigation, all present are kept in the freehold of Caer Leon overnight.
- At Llew's Privy Council, it is revealed that the deceased was killed by a vegetable poison. Sir Kellin accompanies Princess Niamh, Llew's sister and court Seer, to speak with the county coroner in order to further investigate the mysterious death.
- Llew turns eighteen. At his birthday party, the court Chamberlain, Lady Alexandria ni Gwydion, takes the time to introduce him to a number of eligible Sidhe ladies in the hopes of making a match.
- Lady Sharanya ni Eiluned of the Duchy of the Delta Crescent performs at Llew's birthday celebration, and the prince is instantly smitten with the lovely Eiluned.
- The satyr Calandra and the redcap Karl Jensen arrive in Caer Leon.
- Countess Crystal of Fiona, a visitor from the county of the Western Door in New York, falls mysteriously ill and is taken to the hospital.
- Lady Raven Skatha arrives from Hibernia seeking her husband's murderers. At a council meeting, she accuses Lord Matthew and Lord Durano of the deed, much to the councillors' outrage.
- Princess Niamh is attacked in her room by a mysterious assailant. Lord Nataniel ap Eiluned identifies Lady Raven as the culprit.
- Lillith ni Scathach arrives in the Silver Lion. Upon discovering her presence, Prince Llew orders her out of Caer Leon.
- Sir Gregory Soma ap Liam, a liaison between the barony and the county of the Verdant Glade, arrives at Caer Leon.
- A mysterious Sidhe named Lady Giselle arrives at Caer Leon and reveals that Raven Skatha was driven into Bedlam by the murder of her husband.
- Sir Kellin and Lady Raven meet at The Dark Side, the club owned by
Eshu Ysolde Nyx. Unbeknownst to the two Scathach, Prince Llew, Robur, and
Lady Sharanya are also present. Having been sent by Lady Alexandria to retrieve
His Highness, the two instead encounter Kellin and Raven. An argument ensues
between Kellin and Durano, with only the arrival of the prince defusing a
delicate situation. Durano proceeds to dress down the prince. Outraged, Llew
silences the Gwydion with Dictum and departs at high speed in his Ferrari,
with Kellin hastily following. Sir Gregory has a pleasant interlude with Ysolde
- Sir Gregory begins exchanging information with Ysolde Nyx.
- The mysterious corpse is revealed to be Lord Nataniel ap Eiluned, and old
friend of Llew's mother, Duchess Rhiannon. A search of the false "Lord Nataniel's"
chambers by Robur turns up an envelope with the sigil of House Ailil, containing
a few Dreamstones, in the room, though the impostor himself has escaped.
- Countess Crystal dies. Lady Althea reveals that the countess was poisoned
by a mushroom known as Scathach's Finger.
- Lillith reveals to Sir Kellin and Sir Gregory that Crystal was engaging
in a number of questionable practices, including Rhapsody.
- Lord Durano runs afoul of a street gang, and is nearly killed when the gang
members evidence superhuman abilities. He is brought to Georgetown University
Hospital, where Sir Gregory brings Lady Althea to heal him. While there, the
Liam knight also queries the doctors and nurses about Countess Crystal's death.
- Llew attends Countess Crystal's funeral in the county of the Western Door.
- Llew returns from Countess Crystal's funeral. While investigating the countess's
death, Sir Gregory learns that a fae woman calling herself "Kelly Corbeau"
visited the countess's room, claiming to be a relative.
- Lord Matthew discovers a printout of a portion of Sir Kellin's diary casting
a suspicious light upon some of the Scathach captain's activities.
- A pair of childling pooka run amok in Caer Leon. When apprehended, one of
them reveals that they were brought to the Freehold by Lord Durano, much to
the exasperation of the other Kithain within.
- Prince Llew and Lady Sharanya have an accident while driving. The two are
not seriously hurt, but the prince's car is wrecked.
- Lady Eleiganara ni Gwydion, knight of the Red Branch, is found stabbed in
the chest and taken to George Washington University hospital. Upon reviving,
she tells Lord Matthew and Lord Durano of her missionto warn Prince Llew
of an assassin known as "The Raven."
- Rei, assistant to Lady Althea ni Liam, is attacked under circumstances similar
to Lady Eleighanara and taken to the hospital.
- Lady Sharanya is attacked; Prince Llew declares the life of her attacker
- While trying to discover more information about the attacker at The Dark
Side, Robur, Durano, Matthew and Gregory are met there by Kieran, who
tells them that Ceilidh was attacked as well. Guided by Dar, the group proceeds
to a park in Maryland, where they discover and apprehend the attackera
falcon pooka. Upon their return to Caer Leon, the pooka is remanded to the
custody of Sir Kellin for punishment.
- A pair of cloth dolls, dressed to resemble Prince Llew and Lady Sharanya,
and tied together with a red ribbon, is discovered in Lady Sharanya's room.
Concerned, the privy councillors attempt to discover a solution to this new
- Sir Teva ap Fiona, a member of Prince Llew's court, is found dead in his
bar. Lady Raven's hair ornaments are found at the scene, and Lord Durano and
Lord Matthew insist that this proves she is the one responsible.
- Under the orders of Lady Alexandria, Lady Raven is apprehended and brought
to Caer Leon by two members of the Baronial Guardwithout the knowledge
of their captain, Sir Kellin.
- At Sir Kellin's insistence, Lady Raven is freed.
- Unknown to anyone else, Lord Durano begins assembling the materials for
a spell to revive his dead wife.
- Lady Eleighanara's condition worsens; she is taken to Georgetown University
Hospital and placed under the care of a specialist. Lord Matthew and Lord
Durano wonder if Sir Kellin might know something more about Lady Eleighanara's
condition, but the Scathach knight answers in the negative.
- On Samhain, the members of the Baronial household are invited to a Halloween
party at Le Club Vampire Lestat. While the others enjoy the party,
Lord Durano enacts the ritual to revive his dead wifeinstead, he frees
a monstrous chimera who intends to destroy the world.
- With the aid of a Sidhe lady known as Justice Worthing ni Eiluned, the heroes
manage to imprison the chimera once again. Summoned to the ducal seat at Carterhaugh,
they are amazed when an unrepentant Lord Durano reveals that he was responsible
for the chimera's release. Justifiably upset, His Grace Geases the Gwydion
to leave the duchy and never return, under pain of death. Lord Matthew attempts
to speak for his House-cousin, but is rebuffed by Durano, who leaves, unable
to resist the force of the Duke's Sovereign. Exhausted by the night's adventures,
the heroes return to Caer Leon for some well-deserved rest.
- Prince Llew and Lady Sharanya hold a party to celebrate their engagement. Countess Aeowin ni Fiona, Lady Sakura ni Eiluned (both Sidhe), and Kaith (a Nocker) make their debut at the court of Caer Leon.
- Lady Sakura discovers incriminating evidence against the Scathach in the area, specifically Sir Kellin.
- Sir Ibrahim Kahlil Mustafa al-Rashid arrives at Caer Leon and begins inquiring about the status of Lady Eleighanara's health, enlisting Kaith to obtain the Gwydion knight's records from hospital computers.
- Students from Larry Dixon High School begin disappearing.
- Lady Sakura is mysteriously attacked outside The Green Man Pub in Lyonsville.
- Prince Llew holds a fete to celebrate the engagement of Sir Athos and Lady Arianrhod (both of House Liam).
- Lady Bryghtie ni Liam is presented to the court and joins the baronial guard.
- Sir Ulrich ap Gwydion is presented to the court.
- Sir Ibrahim discovers that Lady Sakura has been poisoned.
- Ibrahim, Kaith, Bryghtie, Ulrich and Robur find and administer a cure to Lady Sakura.
- The main course for the Duke and Duchess's Beltaine feast is poisoned; though
all are cured, the Duke dispatches a number of Kithain to discover the culprit.
- Sakura, Aeowin, Bryghtie, Kaith, Ulrich, Ibrahim and Robur discover a black
feather in the kitchens, which seems to have come from Lady Raven ni Skatha's
braid. Concerned, they begin to seek out the mysterious Hibernian Scathach.
- Ulrich, Ibrahim, Aeowin and Robur meet up with Calandra while the satyr
musician is performing at Midsummer Nights, the freehold of Lord Niall
ap Fiona and Lady Elspeth ni Scathach, the baron and baroness of Fairgrove.
When approached by Aeowin, Ibrahim and Robur, Calandra agrees under duress
to take them to Raven.
- Robur, Aeowin and Ibrahim speak to Raven at the house she shares with Calandra
and redcap artist Karl Jensen. Raven assures them that she is not responsible
for the poisoning of the Ducal feast, and even agrees to testify to such before
Lady Melisande ni Gwydion, the ducal chamberlain.
- Lady Melisande uses Gwydion's Boon on Lady Raven, and concedes that the
Hibernian Scathach is telling the truth...at least as Lady Raven believes
- Robur, Ibrahim and Aeowin return to Caer Leon, where they are met by Sir
- A young sluagh reveals to our heroes that she saw Lady Sharanya's uncle
and a stiffly-moving man clad in motorcycle leathers near Larry Dixon School.
She further reveals that she saw a sidhe in the livery of House Eiluned conversing
with a woman whom he called "Lady Raven."
- Intrigued by the sluagh's report, our heroes sneak into Lady Sharanya's
room, where they discover a diary entry detailing how the Eiluned from the
Delta Crescent has fallen in love with Prince Llew, and that Lady Sharanya
was responsible for the dolls found some months earlier.
- Sir Ibrahim deduces that Lady Sharanya "is a pawn herself," and our heroes
slip out of the room, narrowly escaping the notice of Lady Jessamine, Sharanya's
- In Prince Llew's sitting room after their narrow escape, our heroes discover
a police report detailing the murder of a man behind the Green Man Pub.
Witnesses reported seeing the victim fighting with a woman strongly resembling
Lady Raven; he was later found dead in an alley behind the pub.
- At The Midnight Sun nightclub in Washington D.C., Aeowin and Robur
encounter a sidhe from Hibernia who introduces herself as Lady Gisa. Gisa
reveals that she has been trailing Raven, who has gone mad with grief after
the death of her husband, in order to return the other sidhe to their mutual
homeland for psychological help. Puzzled, our heroes return to Caer Leon in
order to debate their next move...
- Sakura disappears under mysterious circumstances; an unnamed sluagh presents
the rest of the heroes with copies of her research notes.
- While leaving The Midnight Sun, Robur, Aeowin and Ulrich are attacked
by an unknown assailant; both Robur and Aeowin are injured. Upon her recovery,
Aeowin requests that Princess Niamh perform a Willow Whisper on the bullet.
- Ibrahim, Robur and Aeowin go to question Raven on her whereabouts during
the shooting, and discover that the Hibernian Scathach has been injured defending
the others of her motley from an attack by Dark-tainted Pokémon toys.
Assured that she cannot be the culprit, they take their leave to investigate
the store where the toys were purchased, and learn that a group of strange
individuals has already taken care of the other evil stuffed animals.
- Sir Crowe, eshu knight of House Liam, arrives in the Barony of the Silver
- A delegation from the Beast Courts of the Emerald Mother (all of them friends
of Sir Kellin's wife, Lady Miria) meets with Prince Llew to discuss the threat
posed by the evil Pokémon toys.
- Countess Aeowin departs The Silver Lion to spend the summer with her family in the Duchy of the Crystal Shard.
- The mystery of the evil Pokémon toys continues.
- Robur becomes friendly with the satyr, Shaaza, and the Scathach sidhe, Rena, both of them members of a group of "Lost Girls" in Silver Woods.
- Raven takes Rena under her wing and makes the girl her squire.
- Robur inadvertantly discovers that Lady Jessamine, Sharanya's eshu handmaiden, is apparently drugging the prince's fiancée for an unknown reason.
- Rena mysteriously disappears.
- Lord Mogu ap Eiluned arrives at Caer Leon on a mission for Duchess Rhiannon.
- Princess Niamh disappears under mysterious circumstances; with aid from
Lady Raven, Calandra, Sir Kellin and Lady Miria, and Derrick Ryan's siblings
Diana and Christopher, she is freed from the clutches of an ogre and Desaadia,
a sidhe of House Balor. Niamh reveals to our heroes that she had been following
the trail of a missing Derrick when she was abducted, a report confirmed by
Diana and Christopher.
- During the search for Princess Niamh, Robur and Ulrich spot a woman impersonating
- Raven kills the zombified Lord Charlemagne Durano ap Gwydion after discovering
that he was responsible for the abduction of Rena.
- Our heroes, accompanied by Llew, Niamh, Calandra, Raven, Miria, Christopher,
and Diana, rescue Derrick and the eshu Rei from the clutches of the Zaibatsu
(a group of Japanese techno-wizards).
- Robur is revealed as a satyr when Princess Niamh's Metamorphosis wears off
during Derrick's rescue.
- Desaadia implicates Sir Cormac ap Scathach in the kidnapping of the children,
much to Sir Kellin's disbelief and our heroes' amazement.
- At Prince Llew's nineteenth birthday celebration, Sir Cormac discovers
a bomb among the gifts. The bomb is disarmed before anyone can be harmed,
but the thought of what might have happened mobilizes the party's attendees
to search for further clues.
- Ulrich uses Gwydion's Boon to ascertain that Sir Cormac is innocent of Desaadia's
- Outside the party, our heroes discover Lady Raven and Giselle dueling, and
learn that Giselle has been impersonating Raven in order to discredit her.
Upon being discovered, Giselle flees the scene using a Treasure, and Sir Kellin
and Lady Raven disappear from the party to an unknown destination.
- Lord Mogu discovers a letter to Lady Sakura apparently implicating Sir Kellin
in terrorist activities. Our heroes confer with the Scathach knight at the
Free Holding of Heartwood, and discover that he appears to be innocent. They
also learn that Lady Raven has joined the same society of Scathach fae to
which Sir Kellin belongs, changing her name to Aeryn in the process.
- Derrick Ryan is attacked by the Tremere vampire Reinhardt
and is rescued by our heroes.
- Lady Aeryn begins preparations to adopt Rena, much to the disgruntlement
of Evalie ni Liam, leader of the Lost Girls.
- Shaaza and Robur begin moving toward a romantic relationship.
- Our heroes, with the aid of Sir Kellin and Lady Miria, rescue Derrick and
Rei from the clutches of the New World Order.
- The troll knight Sir John Rathe, an affiliate of House Gwydion, arrives
in the Silver Lion and allies with Sir Ulrich.
- Shaaza informs the heroes that a vampire calling himself Yusef Ngotho has
been paying too much attention to her fellow dancers for her comfort. Arriving
at Captive Hearts (Shaaza's place of employment), our heroes learn
that there may be a few secrets in Mr. Ngotho's past as well.
- Lady Jessamine begins performing voudoun rituals to ensure that Ngotho's
attentions do not fall upon Lady Sharanya. When confronted by our heroes,
she reveals that she has been charged by Duchess Lisanietta of the Delta Crescent
to make certain that Prince Llew and Lady Sharanya marry and produce children,
thereby implementing an alliance between SilverWater and the Delta Crescent.
- A small group of fae, former slaves of the Formorians, emerge through a
rift in the Dreaming into SilverWater, and seek asylum from Prince Llew.
- Shaaza moves in to Caer Leon, much to the distaste of Evalie.
- Following an altercation between Lady Aeryn and Evalie during her move-out,
Rena runs away and is kidnaped by a local pimp. She is rescued by our heroes,
Aeryn, and the fae known as Talyn (one of the refugees from the Dreaming).
- During Rena's rescue, Sir Ulrich discovers an injured sidhe woman nearby.
Our heroes take her to the hospital, where she receives treatment for her
injuries, but remains unconscious.
- Our heroes learn that Yusef Ngotho has been preying upon fae and move to
take action against him. With the aid of a number of vampires in the city,
Ngotho is left to greet the rising sun on a rooftop in Washington, D.C.
- The mysterious sidhe woman awakens, remembering nothing but her name
Jilena and takes an immediate shine to Sir Ulrich.
- Shane (another of the refugees from the Dreaming) goes missing from Caer
Leon. Our heroes finally discover him at a Fianna Garou moot, having a number
of interesting encounters along the way.
- A virulent new strain of influenza sweeps over the Washington-Virginia-Maryland
area; our heroes wonder if supernatural influences may be to blame for it.
- Our heroes surreptitiously attend the Scathach celebration known as An
Scéal ("The Story", in Gaelic) and learn some of the
legends of that House.
- At the Lost Girls' residence, Crowe, Ulrich, Mogu and Rathe learn from a
drunken Evalie ni Liam that she has sent an outlaw motorcycle gang to assault
Lady Aeryn and Robur for "stealing away" Rena and Shaaza. Much distressed,
they quickly warn the Scathach knight and their satyr compatriot of this disturbing
- Crowe, Ulrich, Talyn, Kellin, Aeryn and Robur rescue Rena from the clutches
of Giselle and an outlaw motorcycle gang.
- On Samhain Night, our heroes encounter the Wild Hunt and rescue Derrick
Ryan from the clutches of the Shadow Court.
- Sir Athos and Lady Arianrhod are married.
- Our heroes travel to the Duchy of the Delta Crescent (New Orleans, Louisiana)
as part of Prince Llew's retinue, in order that His Highness may meet Lady
- Ulrich, Crowe, Robur and Hermione rescue Princess Niamh from the clutches
of the vampire Sebastian Walcott.
- With the aid of a pack of Garou, our heroes rescue Prince Llew from the
clutches of a Hive of Black Spiral Dancers in the Louisiana bayou.
- At Duke Arislan and Duchess Rhiannon's Beltaine Court, Eyes-Like-Rain, Nunnehi
ambassador to SilverWater, and Lady Tyrissa Sorring, eshu traveling musician,
are presented to Their Graces.
- Tyrissa is given a mysterious letter by the sluagh Severin Blackarrow, and
brings it to the attention of Sir Ulrich, Crowe, Robur, and Eyes-Like-Rain.
- Tyrissa, Eyes-Like-Rain, Sir Ulrich, Robur and Crowe rescue a number of
young sidhe, among them Evalie ni Liam and the formerly-missing Lady Sakura
Dreamstar, from the clutches of a strange spider-woman creature.
- Our heroes research the mythology of the battle between the Fomorians and
the Tuatha de Danaan, aided in their quest by Sir Kellin.
- Upon visiting The Dark Side to seek information from the Unseelie
eshu Ysolde Nyx, our heroes learn from her that Rei has mysteriously disappeared.
- With the aid of Derrick Ryan and a pack of Garou, our heroes rescue Rei
from the clutches of the vampiress Davida (childe of Reinhardt)
- Our heroes learn more of the legends of the Tuatha de Danaan and the Formorians.
- Our heroes are witnesses to the Chrysalis of Tamerlaine ap Fiona, and learn
the new changeling is also Kinfolk to the Fianna Garou.
- A mysterious assailant begins stalking the members of the mundane and supernatural
governments in the city; Niall ap Fiona, baron of Fairgrove and the Fae representative
of the supernatural tribunal, and Janna ni Scathach, baroness of Dun Liath,
are among those attacked.
- During the investigation, Lady Tyrissa encounters Evalie ni Liam, who confesses
to hearing voices in her head.
- With the aid of some of the local Garou, our heroes discover that the assailant
in question is a rogue Garou; he and a companion are taken down after a pitched
battle in The Vampire Lestat.
- Sir Ulrich discovers that the boyfriend of his mortal sister and the youth's
band may be being Ravaged by their new patron, a sidhe named Antoine Le Vay.
- At a concert given by the band, the group encounters Evalie ni Liam, who
professes her love for Le Vay and shows them his gift to her -- a ruby earring
he insists she never remove.
- Our heroes try to make sense of the connection between the fae wearing red
stones and the sword wielded by the rogue Garou -- which also had a red stone
in the pommel.
- Our heroes learn that the body of a dead sidhe disappeared from the local
morgue; their investigation seems to leave them with more questions than answers...
Back to [Lords of the Morning][The
This website copyright © 2000 by Midori Hirtzel-Church.
All characters © 2000 their respective creators. Changeling: The Dreaming
is copyright ©1997 White Wolf Game
Studios. No copyright infringement is intended.