A Whole New World Game Timeline
Herein follows an approximate timeline for the Chronicle. In the interests of brevity, I have recorded only the important incidents. Any omissions are the fault of the Page Maintainer's memory or lack thereof, and not attempts to slight anyone.
- Prince Llew ap Fiona of SilverWater runs away from Carterhaugh (the ducal seat).
- The Freehold of Heartwood (mundanely known as Hartwood Community Center) is placed in the care of Sir Cormac ap Scathach, Severin Blackarrow, and Lord Bhar'koum ap Fiona. Sir Kellin ap Scathach is appointed the Freehold's Guardian.
- Llew appears at Heartwood.
- The members of the motley (aided by their Shapechanger allies) rescue Llew and a number of mortal children from the clutches of an Unseelie Satyr pimp.
- Llew is revealed to be the Prince and heir to SilverWater's throne.
- Llew returns to Carterhaugh.
- A grateful Duke Arislan inducts the motley and their Garou allies into the Order of the Silver Lion.
- Alistair Carmichael and Zor Shang Su join the staff at Heartwood.
- The members of the Light of Hope sentai arrive in Washington and seek the aid of the Changelings of Heartwood. The Quest for the Five Senshi begins.
- A student in Kellin's karate class named Makoto Kino is discovered to be the Senshi of Wood. The motley defeat a Kuei-jin that has come to take the girl.
- A young girl at Heartwood named Minako Aino is discovered to be the Senshi of Metal. A Kumo (Goblin Spider) comes seeking her, but is defeated by the combined forces of the motley and the sentai.
- Severin sends a Will O'the Wisp to seek out the Senshi of Fire. The motley are led to an Asian market in Washington D.C.'s Chinatown, where they meet a Kuei-jin and a young Japanese girl named Rei Hino--the Senshi of Fire.
- The characters discover that a Japanese exchange student in the same class as Kellin's sister Vivian is the Senshi of Water, Ami Mizuno.
- Conall (formerly of House Scathach) arrives in SilverWater.
- Lillith ni Scathach arrives in SilverWater.
- The Battle of Samhain is fought in the cemetery of Georgetown University. The Senshi of Earth, Usagi Tsukino, is found, and together the Five Senshi close the Gate to Yomi, thereby saving the world.
- Frakir arrives in SilverWater and joins the motley at Heartwood.
- A Shih hunter kills the relatives of the Senshi residing in the area. Ami, Rei, and Makoto manifest their abilities. The girls move in to Heartwood for the duration.
- The members of the motley experience a dream in which they relive a battle that took place at Heartwood during the Accordance War.
- A Sidhe knight, Sir Athos ap Liam, is left comatose by an attack with Cold Iron and is taken to Georgetown University Hospital.
- Severin departs for the Kingdom of Willows in order to investigate the attack on Athos.
- Dame Ylanna ni Fiona returns to SilverWater from Pacifica and makes contact with the motley at Heartwood.
- Dariun ap Scathach arrives in SilverWater and begins training Kellin in the arts of war.
- Llew disappears to the Duchy of Cotton (Kingdom of Willows) and is rescued by the motley. Kellin meets Conall in battle; Conall nearly kills him. The motley returns to SilverWater with Dariun accompanying them.
- Dariun continues Kellin's training.
- Baron Dorian ap Eiluned abducts Princess Niamh ni Eiluned of SilverWater. She is rescued by her brother, Prince Llew, and the motley.
- The Five Senshi are sent to Japan to live at the sentai's court.
- The motley battle the Shadow Court in New Orleans during Mardi Gras. Severin is rescued from his imprisonment. Dariun is killed, and Kellin lapses into a depression.
- Lillith and Kellin's squire, Ceilidh ni Scathach, manage to shake Kellin out of his depression.
- The motley aid two counselors of Garrett ap Liam, Count of the Verdant Glade, in rescuing His Excellency and restoring him to his rightful place.
- The motley save Princess Niamh from a poisoning attempt and experience a dream in which they relive the founding of Heartwood in the 1690s.
- The motley, the sentai, Christopher, Diana, and Ceilidh accompany Prince Llew on a diplomatic mission to Pacifica.
- Kellin turns 25. His birthday party is interrupted by a battle with Conall and a group of allies. The motley defeat the allies, and Kellin defeats Conall.
- Frakir begins showing signs of Bedlam.
- Llew rescues a young man from life on the streets, and the motley encounter the Kindred of Santa Angela, California.
- Frakir is placed on a program of Banality therapy under the advice of Satyr university professor David Hayman of UC-Berkely.
- The members of the sentai are called home to Japan.
- The motley attend the celebration of the Greening at Lady Seline ni Eiluned's court in Pacifica.
- At the Greening celebration, the group encounters a Nunnehi Kinain, Elizabeth Running Deer, who maintains that Cormac is her long-lost brother, Mark.
- Llew returns home to SilverWood in order to report his findings to his parents.
- The motley and the sentai visit the grave of Conall's deceased wife, Maeve ni Fiona, only to learn that Conall has been there first and taken his wife's wedding veil from the tomb.
- The motley and the sentai travel to the Court of the Three Treasures in Kyoto, Japan.
- The heroes rescue the Five Senshi from the clutches of the Zaibatsu (Japanese Technocracy).
- The Five Senshi are awakened to their full power by a wu of Kuei-jin.
- Kellin retrieves the Mirror of the Sun Goddess for the Court of the Three Treasures and encounters Conall. With the aid of Cormac, the fallen Raven is defeated, and flees.
- Kellin and Miria are formally engaged.
- The motley return to Heartwood.
- At a party in honor of Kellin and Miria's engagement, Conall steals the sacred stone of Heartwood and disappears into the Dreaming with it.
- The motley, Christopher, Diana, Miria, Hana, Llew and Ceilidh enter the Dreaming in pursuit of Conall and emerge on the isle of Avalon, where they are given supplies by its ruler, King Lysandyr.
- Kellin and Cormac begin displaying...odd..characteristics as the rest of the motley undergoes the Augmen.
- Traveling through the Realm of Endless Battles, our heroes battle Conall. The fallen one escapes, but Cormac slays his dragon mount.
- The group discovers three more sacred stones in the kingdom of the Trolls, the realm of the merfae, and the land of the Eshu. None, however, proves to be theirs. On the advice of Gwyn ap Nudd, Lord of the Wild Hunt and husband of Scathach, the motley seeks the fourth and final stone in Scathach's realm, the Land of the Dead.
- The group discover that the stone has been hidden in the Yomi World. After numerous encounters with Yomi's denizens, they manage to discover and retrieve the stone from Conall.
- The group defeats Conall, and Scathach passes judgement upon the former Raven. Ginevra takes Maeve's soul into her care, and Scathach reveals Cormac's forgotten past.
- The motley return to Heartwood and restore the sacred stone.
Back to [A Whole New World Homepage][The Perchance to Dream Homepage]
This website copyright © 1999 by Midori Hirtzel-Church. Changeling: The Dreaming copyright © 1999 by White Wolf Game Studios. No copyright infringement is intended. All characters are copyright © 1999 their respective creators.